World Best real Cinnamon
Blood Sugar Regulation
- Lower Cholesterol Studies have shown that just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol.
- Blood Sugar Regulation Several studies suggest that cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
- Yeast Infection Help In some studies, cinnamon has shown an amazing ability to stop medication-resistant yeast infections.
- Cancer Prevention In a study published by researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Maryland, cinnamon reduced the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
- Anti-Clotting It has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
- Arthritis Relief In a study at Copenhagen University, patients given half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder combined with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast had significant relief in arthritis pain after one week and could walk without pain within one month.
- Anti-Bacterial When added to food, it inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative.
- Brain Health One study found that smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- Coli Fighter Researchers at Kansas State University found that cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
- High in Nutrients It is a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium.