Instructions for use
- Herbal Drink
- Add ½ tea spoon of Iramusu Powder into a cup of hot water.
- Keep 10 – 15 minutes.
- Drain it and drink.
2. Rice Porridge
Ingredients (per person)
- 1/2 tea spoon of Iramusu Powder (per person)
- 1/4 cup of rice (red) rinsed
- 1/2 cloves of garlic sliced
- Small piece of ginger or 1/4 tea spoon of ginger powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
In a medium saucepan add the rice, garlic and ginger and 2 cups of water. Pop the lid on and cook until the rice is cooked.
Meanwhile, put iramusu powder in to a bowl and add ½ cups of water and stair it. Keep it 10-15 minutes and drain it to another cup and add to the cooked rice pot and stair continuously 5 min.
Add the coconut milk and season to taste. When the mixture is warmed through, take off the heat and serve hot with plenty of palm sugar or jaggery.